Have something you want to donate? Great!
We love donations. We ask that all donations be limited to cleaning supplies, office supplies, medical supplies, and some medical equipment. Anything that is donated must be clean, unopened, and have been stored in a dry, odor free space. Due to a lack of clinic space, items donated will need to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis before anything is brought to the clinic.
We encourage you to identify what you would like to donate in advance, and call your local clinic to inquire about what we are able to take at the time.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept the following items:
- Clothing items of any kind
- Food, perishable or non-perishable
- Personal medications, opened or unopened
- Expired items
- Any items that have been stored in damp spaces or in non-smoke-free homes
Kansas City, KS 66101
Saint Vincent Clinic
818 N. 7th Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
- Cleaning Supplies: Disinfectant wipes/sprays, deodorizing sprays, hand soaps, etc.
- Office Supplies: Staples, tape rolls, printer paper, tissue boxes, etc.
- Sterile Medical Supplies: alcohol pads, gauze pads, bandages, medical tape rolls, etc.
- Medical Equipment: We will accept equipment based on our patient population and if there is a need for that equipment. (Ex: we will take a wheelchair if we have a current enrolled patient in need. We are unable to store these bigger items for long periods of time.)
- $5 Walmart gift cards, used for acute-care patients needing a one-time generic prescription
- Men’s and Women’s multivitamins
- Vitamins – calcium, vitamin D
- Antifungal cream
- Heating pads
- Diabetic socks
- Stool softeners (such as Colace)
- Saline nasal spray*
- Women’s multivitamins*
- Oral care products (toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, denture cream and soaking tablets like Efferdent)*
Policy Exception: Current follow-up patients may bring donations without explicitly adhering to the above policy. In such cases, a clinic volunteer will sort through the donations and decide what we will be able to accept. Any items that do not fit within our clinic need will be taken to another organization for use.