Join a great team in a supportive environment
At Caritas Clinics, you’ll work with a great team in a supportive environment that requires excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Caritas Clinics is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Caritas Clinics is a drug-free workplace. All employment offers are dependent on successful completion of a background check and post-offer drug testing.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Caritas Clinics team!
- You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Operations Manager.
- Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
- You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
- You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater.
- Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
- Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
- We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five.
- We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
- We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.